100% pure natural soy candles poured in hand made vintage inspired wooden dough bowls
- These beautiful bowls are individually handcrafted in the USA from either Spanish Oak or Mango wood.
- Please understand these wooden bowls are made to look rustic. Some may have knots, scratches, markings, or minor cracks and blemishes. These are not defects. These are all a natural part of the bowl that has been made from raw wood.
- Size, color and shape will vary since these bowls are all hand made.
- All wicks should be lit at the same time and burn no longer than 3-4 hours at a time. Burn for at least 2 hours each time or long enough to ensure the entire top has melted.
- When your candle is finished, wash bowl out with hot water and use as a decor piece or contact us about a REFILL!
- Our candles NEVER contain added chemicals or coloring. They are clean burning and long lasting and have no phthalates or parabens.
- Variations in the look and texture of the wax may vary from one candle to the next. These differences are no considered a defect nor will they affect how your candle burns.
Dough bowls are available in three sizes and two finishes:
- Heart Shape - Double wick in Whitewash - approx 6" x 6" x 2."
- Heart Shape - Double wick in Natural - approx 6" x 6" x 2."
- Round Bowl - Double wick in Natural - approx 6" diameter x 2" high
- Oval Bowl - Triple wick in Natural - approx 9" x 6" x 2"
We test each bowl and try our best to make sure there are no leaks. However, if one does occur, please use a quality adhesive tape to plug hole. We also recommend placing the candle on a piece of cardboard or newspaper as it burns.